Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Falling in Backwards...

So, I am new to the whole scrapbooking scene.  If there is anything that I have learned from being a teacher, it is be prepared.  I stocked up my scrapping repetoire with everything a scrapper needs to get started. I began with a checklist:
  • Cricut Expression
  • Cartridges
  • Paper for every occasion and holiday
  • Crop-A-Dile
  • Embellishments
  • Stamps and ink
  • Embossing materials
  • Cuttlebug
O.K.  all items present and accounted for.  Now what?  I had all that I thought I needed.  All these items seem to be main stays on the other Bloggers' sites and YouTube tutorial videos.  I had to start somewhere.  So, instead of the beginning, I started with Halloween.  I figured taking on Chase's birth scrapbook would be very detailed and require a lot of creativity and craftsmanship that I had not yet mastered.  So, I started small.  I made a tissue paper roll mini album for my mom documenting Chase's first Halloween. 

Here is my product.  This blog will be my journal of things created.  I hope to see growth in my endeavors over time.  We shall see what comes to pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment